Meat/fish first with added benefits of prebiotics, Omega 3 & 6 as well as herbs&berries
All our recipes are developed by scientists and approved by veterinarians
NO: GMO Ingredients, Chicken/Poultry by-product meals, artificial colors or preservatives, corn, wheat or soy
Unique zip system Aplix to better preserve all the qualities of the product
Convenient handle for larger bags
Carton tube packaging that comes handy when traveling
New Zealand lamb
Lamb is considered a meat unusual for the daily diet of animals, so feed containing it can be used by veterinarians as an exclusive diet for the differential diagnosis of food allergies or protein intolerance to other types of meat.
Salmon meat is dietary and hypoallergenic, so the Optimeal diet, based on salmon, is unique because in combination with other components of the feed can significantly improve the condition of skin and fur in animals due to omega fatty acids.
Shrimp reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and improves bone health. This is due to the high content of trace elements: Ca, P, Zn, K, Mg, including vitamins B12 and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. The natural antioxidant astaxanthin protects the body's cells from free radicals, ie from cell damage.
Veal is a very nutritious type of meat in terms of nutritional value, so some cats prefer to eat only veal-based diets, ignoring foods containing other types of meat.
Turkey meat is juicy, tender and contains a moderate amount of fat compared to the meat of other poultry. Duck meat contains more fat than turkey and chicken, and it is also quite nutritious. Poultry meat has a pleasant taste and aroma due to the large number of different extracts that attract the animal.
Each type of rations is enriched with a number of components necessary to maintain the immune system of animals
Beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucans help:
- To strengthen the natural protective forces of young animals
- Prevent the decrease in the immune status of older animals
- Strengthen immunity during stress or illness
- To strengthen the immune response after vaccination
- Significantly increase the antibody titre of milk
- Reduce plasma concentrations of proinflammatory cytokines IL-6 and TNF-α and increase the concentration of anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 (reduced inflammation)
The innovative ACTIGEN prebiotic has next effects:
- prevents the likelihood that the pathogenic microflora will adhere to the wall of the intestine;
- increases the number of bifid bacteria and lactobacilli in the lumen of the intestine;
- provides the necessary pH value, which is necessary for the operation of enzymes;
- increases the amount of Ig A contained in the intestinal mucosa;
- improves the quantity and quality of faeces;
- increases the immune response to vaccination (by about 20%);
- improves the process of digesting soluble fibre.
Natural, rosemary-based antioxidant SubSTAR ULTRA:
- protects food from spoilage
- protects the cells of the animal body from damage
- strengthens immunity
- prevents diseases due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to:
- Reduction of inflammation regardless of location
- Decreased manifestations of allergies
- Healthy brain development and vision
- Joint health
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Healthy skin and shiny coat
- Zinc has an extremely strong anti-inflammatory effect both on the intestines (with ingestion), and on the skin and coat.
- Biotin - "The Beauty Vitamin" - due to the content of sulphur in its formula improves the synthesis of collagen, which has a very positive effect on the condition of the skin and coat.
Based on 35 reviewsWrite a review
Our dog has a sensitive stomach. He’s allergic to chicken. We buy hypoallergenic salmon food. We haven't had a single problem throughout the entire period (4 months) on this food. Our animal is in good health. Normal poops, no allergies. If your puppy is having the same issues, you can confidently buy Optimeal.
Excellent food for puppies :) Optimeal was recommended by the breeder of our Corgi. Well balanced, no other supplements needed. Our puppy’s coat is excellent, he is growing, scampering :) We are happy, highly recommended!
For a long time I’ve been looking for a good grain free food. My beagle often had digestive problems, so I was looking for a suitable food . I was recommended this one. They said nobody ever complained about it yet, good quality and the composition is also not bad. Since then, I have only bought this grain free, my dog is happy to eat, everything is fine with her health, what more can you ask for?